Cayenne peppers are mostly red and contain a long lasting heat and spicy sensation that builds
towards the end. Our Cayenne infused EVOO uses strictly pepper extracts from Cayenne
peppers that have been carefully selected for their heat index. Named after the capital city of
French Guiana, Cayenne, this pepper is a staple in Mexican, African, Middle-Eastern, Asian and
Southern American cuisines. It is a versatile olive oil that is also fantastic over oven roasted
cauliflower steaks or drizzled over creamy soups.
Vinegar Pairings: Chocolate, Mango, Honey, Peach, , Honey
Ginger, Pineapple, Sicilian Lemon, Coconut, Blackberry Ginger, Maple
Complements: Roasted Potatoes, Arrabiata Sauce, Grilled Chicken, Roasted Cauliflower
● Sauté or grill vegetables
● Use with any Seasons balsamic above for a great marinade
● Before cooking, sauté dry rice until translucent
● Combine with Mango, Honey or Pineapple for an extra spicy and sweet dressing
● Add to anything you want extra hot flavor and spice
There are no reviews yet.